Tuesday, October 11, 2011

tdro's Weekend Craft Roundup

Occasionally I go on weekend-long crafting binges.  I am going to attempt to document some of these so that you can see what I've been up to instead of having a social life.  ;p

Most of my crafting is done in my home office/craft storage room/guest bedroom.  Though when it looks like this, I'm not sure if even the smallest guest could fit in it...

Ribbon, flowers, feathers, soap molds, glue, horns, hats, boxes, and a bed.  I swear it's under there.

 

But, at the end of the weekend, I ended up with a bunch of horns...

Fresh outta the oven.

And a bunch of hats...

Ribbon and tulle EVERYWHERE.

And even a mini hat box for a mini top hat...

Because this is a necessary thing.  Obviously.

I've been ramping up for a big street market this week, so I've been making costume accessories like crazy.  Also, Halloween is when I sell the most horns on my etsy shop.  Wish me luck... I'm gonna need it!

(Lastly, I did clean up all the craft supplies in the first picture off the bed... so that I could lay out my table arrangement for the street market on it.  So it's still piled with stuff, but it's all different, finished stuff right now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment