Monday, October 10, 2011

ALL GLORY TO THE CROSS STITCH TOAD.



And that's my first contribution to this fine and wonderful blog.

The Hypnotoad is my second finished cross stitch project since I was spurred to take up the hobby by conversation amongst friends on Twitter. The first one was the Prince from Katamari Damacy:


I had done a couple of cross stitch projects when I was much much MUCH younger, but the entire hobby at the time wasn't really geared towards the interests of a young male geek. However, the advent of the internet has allowed for a much wider range of possible projects, not to mention a blog like this that will inspire me to move much quicker to actually finish projects. Because this is what Hypnotoad looked like 196 days ago:



I had planned on moving on to a project involving the "hero" of the FX animated series Archer that Terry had pointed out to me, but I can no longer find it. And thus, I am in the hunt for a new project. I found a Scott Pilgrim project last night, but I don't know if I want to commit to a cross stitch pattern that involves - no joke - 101 different colors.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT. Only sad that the Archer pattern vanished off the face of the internet. :(

    ReplyDelete