Friday, April 6, 2012

4.6 Scott Pilgrim WIP

Ok, it's been a couple of weeks without an update, but I blame that mostly on Emerald City Comic-Con and the NCAA basketball tournament. I had a couple of questions from reader Emma'sStitches on my last post, so let's get to those!

1) Emma was hoping to see a full progress picture soon. I'm only doing full shots on every tenth update, so the next one will be in 6 updates!

2) Emma is planning on undertaking the Scott Pilgrim project as well & asked if I plan on stitching in the white stitches for the characters' eyes and so forth. I'm not. There's a lot to do here and I'm lazy. Since I'm using white cloth for the project, it seems like extra effort that doesn't mean anything in the long run.

That brings us to this week's picture! It's Young Neil!

1 comment:

  1. Yaay, another update! Thanks for answering my questions. I started the Scott Pilgrim pattern as well. If you want you can take a look. You've done a lot more than I have, though! Good luck with the rest of the pattern^^ http://emmasstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete