I ran into an interesting stumbling block this week.
I'm out of black floss.
When I started the project and went and bought all the colors I needed, I didn't buy any black. I knew I was going to need a ton of it, but I already had some from previous projects. I figured even if I bought some, I'd still end up needing more and have to go back anyway. As it turns out, I went through what I had faster than expected.
As you can guess, there's an awful lot I can get accomplished without black floss, so we'll see how long I can go without running to the store for more. In the meantime, here's what my progress looks like now!