Friday, January 11, 2013

1.11.13 Scott Pilgrim WIP

I used to do these things every week, didn't I?

Well, I've gotten a lot accomplished in the last week, so here's an update just seven days since the last one!

The light pink that makes up the majority of Envy's hair is finished, and I'm almost done with the right side of her hair (the left as you're looking at it). You can see where I'm not quite done with it at the bottom. You may have also noticed the white gap just left of center. That's going to be her eyebrow, and since there's some more black stitching nearby, I wanted to fill in the space in between the two parts first.

I'm trying to decide if I want to do all of her hair before I start working on her face. Part of me says work left to right, the other part says I'll hate that I put all the red shades away for such a short amount of time just to bring them back out again. We'll see what happens.



No comments:

Post a Comment