Sunday, July 1, 2012

7.1 Scott Pilgrim WIP

Welcome to July, everyone!

I didn't get as much done over the last 10 days as I would have liked, but that's what happens when you go see Foo Fighters in concert!

In any case, Michael's left hand is filled in and the middle of his face is taken care of. The pattern I'm using blanked out on his left arm, but I was able to figure it out pixel by pixel using an image of the box set art. I'll finish what's clear on the pattern first the finish up Michael's left arm.

Speaking of the image of the box set art, does anyone know who the character between Michael and Kim Pine is? I've been scouring my books and can't figure it out.

Here's my progress!

1 comment:

  1. I think your mystery person may be Tamara Chen. http://scottpilgrim.wikia.com/wiki/Tamara_Chen

    ReplyDelete