Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New projects!

With the nice weather now here, I'm more inclined to take my projects outside and work on them. I can get a tan and be creative at the same time. ^_^

Sorted through my multitudes of blank paintables and chose 2 to start on.

One of my good ol' standby paper mache hearts! 

I needed a certain "blue" and I think I got there with these three. A little hint: the  name of the color on the far left. ;)
 This project, when I finish it, may be a gift for someone, but I haven't decided yet.

I NEEDED to have this color. I knew I'd be using it for something down the road.

And, of course, i used it on one of my favorite things to paint.
The plan for the skull is another Day of the Dead type mask, but without all the bright colors. Thinking just black and white details. We'll see how it all works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment