Sunday, December 8, 2013

12.8.13 Scott Pilgrim WIP

So, I'm really bad at updating. 

In my defense, I've been busy writing about three very successful college soccer and volleyball programs over at Anonymous Eagle. That's caused me to not have a lot of time to work on my Scott Pilgrim cross stitch project. 

But, with the volleyball season ending yesterday, I have some time to work on it while watching episodes of Ring Of Honor. I see that there's been enough progress since the last update to make this worthwhile, so let's show you what's going on.

In my last update, I hadn't finished the Demon Hipster Chick's head. Now, I'm down to her skirt, and all I have left to finish up is her left leg. There's actually not that much of it visible, as Matthew Patel is right below her. With a little bit of luck, I might be able to finish her up today and move to the left for another DHC.



No comments:

Post a Comment