Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2.21.12 Scott Pilgrim WIP

I had the idea of giving y'all a look at the full project every ten posts. It seemed like a good idea. I'm making one of these posts per week, so you'd only see the whole project every two and a half months.

And then I forgot about it.

Last week was my 10th work in progress post and I completely whiffed on remembering to do the full project shot. So I'm making it up to you this week. The upside for you is that I won't remember this in 9 weeks and give you another full look on update #20.

I've finished all the black stitching that I had originally passed on doing because I didn't have any black floss at the time. You can't tell right now, but I'm working on the black on the right side of the purple headed member of Crash & The Boys.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I appear to have broken the page format with how wide the picture was.

    Oops.

    ReplyDelete